Hiring Alert 🚨
Role - Business Development/Marketing Manager
Our core aim to make cross chain swaps easy, quick and affordable to everyone.
SWFT Blockchain is a multi-currency wallet, exchange, and payments platform, which allows users to swap, trade, and pay with different cryptocurrencies. A user can deposit tokens he wishes to trade to the platform, and when the tokens are received, the SWFT system will automatically match and swap based on its cross-chain protocol. After the swap is done by SWFT, the swapped tokens will be sent to the user's designated address.
SWFTC is an token that provides the SWFT Blockchain platform with the liquidity necessary to offer faster and reliable cross-chain swaps at competitive rates, and with affordable fees.
We expect the role, one of the first Business Development/Marketing Manager, to articulate SWFT Blockchains value proposition as a partner to potential clients. While the market moves at a fast pace, your work should involve appropriate strategic planning and positioning in specific markets as well as enhancing the sales operation with scaling up in mind.
- Develop ecosystem scans activities, identifying a broad range of potential partners, DApps and protocols that can integrate with our solution.
- Act as the voice-of-customer for product teams by collecting customer, competitor and market insights to help prioritise upstream development, ensuring product-market fit.
- Set, monitor and optimize towards critical metrics and revenue targets.
- Explore new community friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of SWFT Blockchain user base and influence
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for websites, blogs, marketing materials, and other platforms.
- Negotiate and close partnerships deals, ranging from product integrations to those with economic terms.
- Prepare marketing content & collateral to illustrate our value proposition and communicate with our community through the various channels (blogs, Telegram, social media, etc,)
- Foster, negotiate and execute joint initiatives to launch new and improve existing products.
- Responsible for joint sales pipeline management and marketing campaigns.
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Experience launching community initiatives.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and tenacious, resourceful problem solver.
- Good knowledge of the DeFi ecosystem and crypto in general.
- Advanced communication skills, English mandatory, Spanish or French is a plus
- Willingness to learn the technical aspects of the protocol.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to network.
- Passion for crypto and how to grow crypto adoption. Best if you have been investing in crypto and following closely some protocols.
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully remote environment or local coworking spaces
- Flexible working hours