Here’s why you should vote for SWFTC in the Binance Community Coin Vote
This short bullet point guide will help you see what makes SWFT Blockchain great and why SWFTC deserves your vote!
By now, you have probably heard that SWFTC was selected to be a part of the 8th round of the Binance Community Coin Vote. We are super excited by the prospect of SWFTC being available on Binance, but we need your help!
You know the vote is on May 6th and you know you need to have over 50 BNB (in an 8 day average) to vote. But do you know who you’re voting for? Here is a quick bullet point summary to help guide your voting:
· 3 Years: The team has been focusing on cross-blockchain technology since 2017
· 9 countries: SWFT Blockchain team members are distributed around the world, from Silicon Valley to Asia, through Europe and Africa.
· 8 languages: Our team members speak English, Mandarin, Spanish, Hindi, Cantonese, French, Arabic, and Tagalog
· 14 exchanges: SWFTC can be traded on many exchanges, including Huobi, OKEx, and of course,SWFT Blockchain
· 30 wallets have integrated SWFT’s swap API, including Ellipal, MathWallet, TokenPocket, AToken, Bepal, and Hoo
· 58 public chains are supported by SWFT Blockchain’s cross-chain protocol and wallet
· 68 App updates!
· 79 countries: Providing cross-chain swap, wallet, and payments services around the world!
· 154 countries: Our app is available in even more countries on the iOS App Store!
· 171 BTC: daily average transaction volume
· 240 cryptocurrencies are available for swaps, payments and red packets and more on SWFT Blockchain
· 300+ proud partners: including industry leaders like Ledger, CENTRE, Neo, Dash, Tron, Maker DAO and Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator!
· 1.5 million registered users
· First place at the International Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition in Shenzhen
· 3rd place at the 9th SVIEF — Silicon Valley Innovation & Entrepreneurship Forum Startup Competition
· Runner-up at The 3rd “Red Boat Cup” Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Contest US Division Finale
· Second Prize at the 7th YangCheng Lake Competition Final in Suzhou China
· The Second Prize at the 7th YangCheng Lake Competition North America Trials in Silicon Valley
· Top 10 Fastest Growing Cryptocurrency Technology Solution Providers to Watch in 2018 by The Technology Headlines
Other Remarkable Milestones:
· Graduated from the first-ever batch of the Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator in Spring 2019
· Received Investment from top VCs such as Draper Dragon & Node Capital
· USPTO patent pending cross-chain & AI technology, application # #:15/971,505
What is SwftCoin?
SwftCoin is a utility token based on Ethereum. It is the default payment method for fees on SWFT Blockchain, and offers a 50% discount on swap fees on SWFT Blockchain, as well as discounts on other services on the platform. SwftCoin, as a pioneer in DeFi, also allows SwftCoin holders to participate in passive income-earning activities, like lock periods, on SWFT Blockchain. These functions demand and value for SwftCoin.
Swftcoin is the engine behind SWFT Blockchain’s low fees and unbeatable exchange rates. The extra liquidity sources that the platform has gotten from Swftcoin trading has given it an advantage over other #cryptocurrency swap providers and advance its financial solutions.
What is SWFT Blockchain?
SWFT Blockchain is a cross-chain wallet, exchange, and payments platform powered by Swftcoin (SWFTC) which allows users to swap, trade, pay with and share hundreds of cryptocurrencies. SWFT Blockchain’s cross-chain transfer protocol combines blockchain, machine learning, and big data technologies to enable simpler, faster and safer cryptocurrency transfers. Founded in 2017, SWFT Blockchain received investment from Draper Dragon in 2018 and participated in the first ever batch of the Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator in 2019. In keeping with its mission to make smart worldwide financial transfers simpler, faster and safer, SWFT Blockchain also partners with wallets and other digital asset platforms to integrate its services and help their users out with their swap needs.
Here is how you can help us:
Click the link and hit register! If you already have a Binance account, log in!
2. Are you eligible to vote? How many times can you vote?
You need to have a 8-day average of at least 50 BNB in your Binance account in order to submit a vote. However, you can submit up to 10 votes depending on how much BNB you have in your account! Here’s the chart below to see how many votes you get corresponding to your 8-day Binance account funds average.
Your chance to vote for SWFTC will last from 2020/05/06 4:00 AM (UTC) until 2020/05/07 4:00 AM (UTC).
Here is a detailed breakdown of the vote from Binance’s announcement!